Saturday, June 19, 2010

St. Pete Beach

Last weekend I took a trip to St. Pete Beach in Florida, and wow did I have a blast! Unfortunately, on Saturday we had a heat index of 110 degrees, so it was sweltering outside. But we still made the most of it - enjoyed a cabana on the beach, laid in a hammock in the afternoon and evening, and got to spend a lot of quality time with family and friends. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun place to go (we stayed at the Tradewinds, which is a massive complex - it seemed to keep going on and on and on and...).

Only news to report is that some friends of mine may have snagged some tickets to the Auburn football game. I'm not adding it to the calendar until things are set in stone, but it looks promising! Can't wait for football season, especially now that the baseball season is almost over (also can't wait for us to kick some Sun Devil ass tomorrow in Omaha).

Well, here are the best pictures of me from my trip - hope you enjoy them!

~G4


From Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment