Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Beginning

Greetings, all! This is my first blog, and since I'm not much of a talker I'll give you a very short explanation of who I am and what this blog is all about.

My name is GNOME (guh-nome), and I'm from Clemson, South Carolina. I currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia and very much enjoy traveling. I am 7 months old, and have already gone on some exciting adventures! I've been to Chicago, Seattle, Milwaukee, Nashville, and even the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York in such a short span of time! I will soon be traveling with some friends to the beaches of Miami, Florida and can not wait to finally get one of these "tans" everyone keeps telling me about.

While I have thoroughly enjoyed my travels, I can not help but feel as though there is so much more left for me to see. I want to find out not only what is out there, but also who is out in the world for me to share my adventures with (surely I can't be the only person who likes to travel). This is where you, my friend, come in.

With the current state of the economy, there are not many jobs out there for gnomes to take. This puts me in an awful situation as it leaves me unable to travel on my own. I have found over time, however, that if a friend goes with me and stores me in their baggage, I can drive or fly anywhere for free! But once I get to my detination, I still need someone to show me around town and take my picture. Which is why I need your help - I need a travel companion!

So the next time you are planning a trip, please keep me in mind. I'd love to travel with you, and I assure you that I will not make a sound on the trip - I'll be so quiet, you won't even know I was there! I promise that I am fun to hang out with - just give me a chance!

I am going to create a separate post for contacting information and the requirements needed for me to travel with you. Please make sure to read over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment