Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update from Florida

Hello, and greetings from sunny southern Florida! I only have a minute or two to spare, but I'll share with you what I've told my friends back home about my journey so far. So far I have:

- had an entire pitcher of sangria
- gone on a winery tour
- posed with baby Jesus in a manger scene
- gotten kicked out of a wedding

And that's just the start of the fun I've had! Once I get home, though, I won't have a chance to relax as the very next day I get to drive up to Knoxville for a day, then it's off to Eastern Africa for a few weeks with my new friend Christen! When I get some spare time I'll post pictures from Florida so you can see all the crazy times I have had down here.

Anyway, time to get off the computer. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment