Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gnomes in the Mediterranean

A few days ago one of my Facebook friends tagged me in some pictures from Turkey and Greece. However, the Gnome being tagged was not me - in fact, it was another of my Clemson Gnome brothers! Which gave me a fantastic idea - there are many of us traveling about the globe. Why not have us all combine forces to find our long lost brother, GNOME? Thanks to Benjamin Miskelly, we have now searched some famous landmarks in both Turkey and Greece, and can eliminate them from the list of potential places GNOME could have been taken to.

If you have any evidence of your Clemson Gnome in other locales that we have yet to search, please send them my way so we can check them off of the list.

I will be updating the blog with stories from Oregon as soon as I get a few minutes to type it all out - it'll happen eventually, I promise!

Safe travels,

~PG












Turkey
Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment