Sunday, July 5, 2009

Charleston Trip

I spent a long weekend in Charleston a week ago, and got to visit some of the areas outside of downtown, which was very nice. Time on the beach, time looking at the city from the comfort of James Island - it was very relaxing. I did get to go downtown for a while, however I didn't have a chance to get any pictures taken - but somehow I'm sure I'll be taking another trip to Charleston before everything is said and done.

The last picture included in the set below (and can also be found on my map) is of me on the welcome sign for North, SC. To get to that sign was a bit more dangerous than I would have thought - I had to jump around a snake and leap over ditches in order to get to it. But don't you think it was worth it?

I can't wait for football season to start - officially 2 months from today, Clemson kicks off against Coastal Carolina. Can we just skip the next 2 months, please?

As always, safe travels!

~PG

From South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment