Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bahamas, Spain, Panama!

So many new places I've been to and will be going to in the near future! I'd write in great detail, but unfortunately I don't update that often and I doubt anyone reads this anyway so I'll just get to the highlights. Back in April I went on a cruise to The Bahamas for a friend's wedding, and it was a blast! If you ever have the chance to go on a cruise with a large group of friends, I highly highly recommend it. One of the more fun times I've had on a vacation, that's for sure! At least it beat being thrown in the trash in Germany or having my ass fall out in Chicago (and Ethiopia). I'll also be traveling to Spain next week with my friends Jesse and Jenny. They're going over there to see our friend Shannon who is living in Spain, and they are being so kind as to take me along for the ride. In mid October I'm off to Charleston for a wedding then immediately hopping a plane to Panama for my honeymoon. Me and the Mrs. will be taking in the Panama Canal and Panama City, which should be a blast. We really can't wait. I always promise to update this more often, but life just gets so hectic (and I run out of places to visit) that I don't get the chance as much. But I promise I won't go away! This might even make a good add to your RSS feed...if you're reading this at all. Anyways, as always, safe travels! ~G4

No comments:

Post a Comment