Thursday, September 3, 2009

Greetings from Arizona!

Mark and I are heading back eastward, and after a few days in California, we've made our way past Las Vegas and into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Arizona. It is easily the hottest place I have ever been to, but I must say that there have been quite a number of sites to see. Mark's blog still has amazing pictures from the trip, so make sure to keep checking in on him!

I've also been updating my map as we've gone along - it's starting to get pretty crowded on there with all of my markers...just the way I like it!

I'll probably have to cancel my trip to Greer since I won't be back when I had planned, but I am certain I'll be going there sometime soon in the not so distant future. See you soon, Grr!

Anyway, safe travels everyone! Talk to you soon.

~PG


View My Travels in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment