Thursday, September 17, 2009

Long time no type

It's been a while since I last wrote - largely due to the excitement of college football (and to a lesser extent, pro football) starting up. But tonight I'm finally getting my pictures from my roadtrip with Mark (he's been holding on to them for the time being) and once I've had a change to go through and reminisce, I'll be posting them online for all to see.

I may have an upcoming trip to the northeast for some business, but that is still up in the air - hopefully I'll have an update on that shortly.

Also, I'll be going to the next few home games. I have some time on Friday of next week to myself, so I think I might be stopping in at The Beacon for lunch. Oh yes, I will be having that double chili cheeseburger a'plenty!

Anyway, safe travels and I'll talk to you all soon!

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment