Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Travels Around Georgia

The picture in the link below is from a recent trip to Alpharetta, however also in that gallery (following this picture) are photos from my trip to Ellijay, where I took in the sights at the Georgia Apple Festival. Let me tell you, you certainly got a much different look at culture up there than you do here in Atlanta. I can't remember the last time I had a deep fried Oreo and deep fried Twinkie in the same minute (but boy were they delicious).

The sights from our cabin were definitely worth the trip in and of itself. In fact, after all my trips to the mountains (Helen, Ellijay, Dahlonega, Cleveland, etc.) I can't remember a single trip not being enjoyable. Not too bad for being so close to home!

~PG

From Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment