Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trip back from the Wake Forest game

On the way back from the Wake Forest, I had to take a detour from I-85 which took me through West Anderson and over to the Hartwell Dam on the GA/SC border. Quite a site. So I took some pictures on the lake and figured I'd share.

Also, how about that FSU game? Hard to argue with the result, but 3 missed extra points? 3!? And pitching the ball on that interception return? I'm surprised I didn't have an aneurysm from anger. All the same, I had a blast and can't wait to see us roll into Tampa for the ACC Championship Game!

Also in other news, next month Christen (my friend in the Peace Corps in Ethiopia) is returning from her service. Can't wait to welcome her home with a New Year's party down in Hilton Head. Should be a blast.

Anyway, I'm off - enjoy the pictures from Lake Hartwell, and as always - safe travels!

~PG

South Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment