Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tampa...?

Hadn't posted in a while, so I figured I'd get one here and share how excited I am about this coming weekend's game against Virginia. One more win and I can book a plane ticket to Tampa! I'll be in Clemson this weekend tailgating my heart out, so hopefully I'll be in good game shape by the time 3:30 rolls around.

But in case you weren't aware, Mr. Spiller is trying to win the Heisman. Make sure you vote on a daily basis for him - I know I am! He's in first as we speak, but we can't let anyone catch him.

All that being said, hopefully I'll have some news of exciting travels in the near future. Right now all I have booked (other than maybe Tampa) is some trips to South Carolina. We're about to start planning the next beer trip, and my hunches are it'll come down to North Carolina or Maine. We'll see how that all pans out. In the meantime, if you're going anywhere fun and want company, just let me know!

As always, safe travels - hope to see you on the road in Solid Orange!

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment