Thursday, June 3, 2010

Auburn football game

Unfortunately, it looks as though it is going to be far more difficult for me to get tickets to the Auburn football game this year. Single game tickets aren't available, and since gnomes aren't made of money I may be SOL. We are still going to do our best to make it happen...but I'm not holding my breath. Darn shame.

Next weekend, however, I will be heading to the oily beaches of Florida's gulf coast. I'm really looking forward to see in person whether Florida's advertisements of having clean beaches is really true or not.

And before I sign off, best of luck to the Clemson golf and baseball teams! Golf is in the hunt at the national championship tournament up in Chattanooga, while the baseball team begins regional play against Southern Miss in Auburn on Friday. Should be an interesting baseball game - especially since Brett Favre told the Southern Miss baseball team that he'd return to the Vikings if they return to Omaha.

Go Tigers!

~G4

No comments:

Post a Comment