Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Upcoming Trips to Maryland and California

On Friday I am heading out of town to go to Frostburg, Maryland for a family friend's renewal of vows. While en route we'll hopefully get to see some of the area, and just maybe I'll get to stop by Dante's (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/17830) for a pint or two of brew. Can't wait!

But in bigger news, one of my facebook friends has invited me to go on a trip with him! Justin and his family are apparently traveling to California for the week of July 12-18 and he will be bringing me along. We'll be going to Anaheim, San Diego, Los Angeles and Hollywood to take in all the sights and all the experiences southern California has to offer. Should be a really great time.

This is all adding up to a very busy July, as at the end of the month I also have my beer trip to North Carolina. After a mostly uneventful beginning of the year, I can honestly say I'm ready to hit the road - it's going to be a blast. :)

Safe travels!

~G4

No comments:

Post a Comment