Sunday, June 26, 2011

Michigan and future trips

I'm getting more sporadic with my posting - perhaps because I've explored almost everywhere there is within a short distance of home. I just need to get out more...

...which I will be! Two weeks ago I spent a week in the Detroit area. I will be going back there again later in July. The week prior to that, I'll be spending a week in Vancouver. It is a city I have never been to, and one that has always been on my "to-do" list, so to say I am excited is an understatement. The week after my trip to Detroit I will be going to San Jose, California. Keep in mind that all of these trips will be paid for courtesy of work, and free travel is of course the best kind. Once all that travel is done, there won't be much time to spare before my big trip to Iceland/Sweden towards the end of August. So much to get prepared for in the next 8 weeks!

I'll try to keep the updates coming as I get to travel to new places - as always, safe travels!

~G4

No comments:

Post a Comment