Friday, November 4, 2011

No posts since June, wtf

Wow life has gotten more busy than I realized. I still owe pictures from Canada, Iceland, Sweden and a few domestic locations. It's on the to-do list.

But in order to get me posting on here more regularly, and in direct response to Google removing the "sharing" option on Reader, this blog will now also serve as a (close to) daily link dump for those who follow me. Since apparently I normally have a treasure trove of shared items every day that now are going unshared thanks to the new Google Reader.

So in short, more posts coming in the future and I'll make sure more of them contain stories about my adventures. Keep me posted on any trips you might be going on, as I'm always looking for some place new to see. :)

As always, save travels.

~G4

No comments:

Post a Comment