Friday, December 11, 2009

Going to Newburry!

I'm en route to a wedding in Newberry - can't wait til the reception where I'll be downing thimble after thimble of Sweetwater IPA! Saturday morning I'll be roaming around town to take in the sights, so look for some pictures from that next week.

I really can't wait for my Christmas holiday - I'm hoping to get a good bit of hiking in, spend a lot of time with the family, and maybe get to hit up some of my favorite restaurants in the upstate (Beacon, Taco Casa, etc.). Hopefully I'll have plenty of updates from that in the New Year.

The only future plans I have are for Asheville, so I'm hoping to make some travel arrangements for the next few months...anyone have any suggestions? :)

As always, safe travels - hope to see you on the road!

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment