Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Florida Pictures


I'm back from my trip to Florida, and as you can see below there are pictures to be shared! My flight down was a bit scary (between the plane's electricity turning off during taxi, seeing another plane's landing gear fail, and two unexpected and sudden dives during the flight I had enough flying for the rest of my life), but once I was there I got to relax for a few days on the beach. I even made time to head down to the US Navy SEAL museum, which was definitely an interesting time. My visit was far too short, but I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Looks like I won't be going to Illinois after all...unfortunate, to say the least. But hopefully I'll be traveling somewhere interesting soon!

Safe travels,

~PG


From Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment