Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Travels Around Georgia

Two weekends ago I spent my Saturday and Sunday visiting different parts of Georgia. On Saturday I spent the day walking around Atlanta and taking in all the sights (the Georgia Aquarium, the World of Coke, a Braves game down at Turner Field). While that was a lot of fun, it took a lot out of me, so I decided to head north the next day to Dahlonega and Cleveland to have lunch at a brewery (the Dahlonega Brewing Company) and go on a winery tour (at the Blackstock winery in Cleveland). It was a wonderful weekend - although I'm sure glad I had a driver to take me back home on Sunday!

I had plans to be in Deerfield, IL this coming week but those got canceled. I might be there the week of June 15th, but that is yet to be seen. As such, my next trip is going to be to the beaches of Florida in two weekends - I can't wait! In the meantime, I'll probably just spend my time watching Clemson in the Super Regionals for baseball on TV and homebrewing this coming Sunday - should be a blast.

Safe travels, and enjoy the pictures!

~PG

From Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment