Monday, June 8, 2009

Preparing for Florida & A Trip to Illinois

I just received word that I will be going to Deerfield the week of the 15th. Hopefully I'll have some time in the afternoons to take in some sights, but we shall see. I might even get the chance to run into an old friend of GNOME's! Should be a lot of fun.

This past weekend, in preparation for my trip to Florida, I watched the Clemson super regional out in Arizona. Sad to say that our team got swept, but given that we didn't even make the tournament last year you cannot be disappointed in how Clemson performed. While watching the games we also brewed a hefeweizen that will be on tap sometime very soon. Once I move into my new apartment next month, hopefully my own tap system will be in place and I can start brewing for football season!

Anyway, I must be off. Safe travels!

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment