Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekend Getaway

I may be traveling this weekend - we'll see if any pictures are taken for me to share with all of you. But the exciting news is that tomorrow is the Atlanta Thrashers draft party, which I will be attending. There we will meet Zach Bogosian (future NHL Hall of Famer), whom I will hopefully get to take my picture with. It would definitely be the first celebrity of any sort I've had the honor of meeting, so it should be fun - as long as I can muster the courage to say hi!

As always, feel free to let me know if you have any travel plans that I could be lucky enough to take part in. I won't be leaving the southeast anytime soon (although there may be a trip to Europe in the works...), so going someplace new would be a very welcome idea.

Safe travels,
~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment