Thursday, February 4, 2010

Football!!

So Clemson released their football schedule today (you can see the impact on my upcoming trips list), and man is it brutal. Two soft games, the Auburn game, then we have our bye week. Then we have 9 straight weeks of games against our entire ACC schedule and South Carolina. Just brutal.

That being said, it also looks like it'll work out that I can go with some friends to see games at Oklahoma and Penn State. I've added the dates on there, although they are tentative. But if things work out I'll see PSU play Illinois, and Oklahoma go up against Texas Tech. I'm quite excited!

Anyway, nothing new to report - just going to North Carolina next weekend. Also, going to try to brew the North Carolina beer trip happening in May. Lots going on!

As always, safe travels!

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment