Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Montreal

So I arrived in Montreal today - and all I've seen is gray skies, snow and rain! Plus, let me tell you, driving around here is quite confusing. A GPS is a must, and even at that you still can get lost.

But today was still fun! My flight was uneventful, and once I finally got to my rental car I headed out to the Parc Mont-Royal to go playing in the snow and get a view of downtown. I saw some cross-country skiers, snowmen, kids sliding down hills on sleds...it's a true winter wonderland here!

I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to go do anything else in town, as I've got some business to take care of while here, but I'll try my best to see one or two other things. Once I get back to Atlanta, I'll make sure to post some pictures from my trip.

As always, safe travels! Hope to see you on the road (or in this case, in the skies!)

~PG

No comments:

Post a Comment